This 6-bedroom, all-brick beautiful American Four Square home will capture your attention the moment you enter! Note the original 'thin' plank oak hardwood flooring throughout the main level, the built-ins in the living room and the library, the beautiful woodwork, the decorative fireplaces in the library as well as the beautiful working, gas fireplace with mantle in the living room, the butler's pantry PLUS a walk-in pantry, the updated kitchen with gas cooking/bar seating for 2/dishwasher approx. 3 years old + fridge in May of '21, a main level powder room, and the 'sunroom' off of the dining room. Upper level one boasts 4 bedrooms; the primary bedroom has an ensuite bath, another bedroom has a beautiful decorative fp. Full bath on this level has been updated to include a roll-in shower. Upper level 2 includes 2 more bedrooms , a full bath and storage space! Great place for a quiet office! You'll be pleasantly surprised to see finished space in the lower level (family room w/ freestanding gas stove) and a bath with a shower and a sink. Roof is approx. 10 years old. Replacement windows are present, too! Plumbing has been updated. New rails on rear porch. Rear access to built-in garage. Room for your 'toys'! There's lots of storage space in the unfinished portion of the basement level. This home is within walking distance to the C+O Canal bike path! The spacious front porch is just waiting for you to come and sit, relax and enjoy thinking about all that Western MD living has to offer! Just minutes to I-68, this convenient West Side location is perfect for you!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Other
3 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
3,030 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Cable TV, Electric service available, Natural Gas, Onsite Telephone
Allegany County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Foyer, Library, Florida Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Hookups in Basement
- Butler Pantry, Eat-In Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dryer, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Window Air Conditioning, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat, Hot Water. Radiant, Radiators.
- Heated, Partially Finished, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened, Vinyl Frame
- 3. Brick, Gas Burning, Insert.
- Chairlift, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls, Roll-In Shower.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Underground Parking.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Back Yard. Rear Yard.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price